Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sharpened Garden Tools for Sale | Corona Pruners and Other Brands

I keep an eye out for knives and garden tools when I am at garage sales and thrift stores. I look for good quality, sturdy tools that can be refurbished.

Refurbished Pruners, Trowel and Axe For Sale
This photo shows most of my current selection of garden tools that I have refurbished and have for sale. There are a lot of Corona pruners, an ax and assorted other pieces.

Once I select a tool to be refurbished I disassemble, clean, sharpen, oil, reassemble and adjust. All of these tools are ready for many more years for service!

Look me up if you want to buy a refurbished garden tool (for a fraction of new) or if you want me to sharpen and fix up yours! My mobile sharpening service is convenient — bring me kitchen knives, garden tools or scissors and I will sharpen all in minutes!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing us great news about knife. I really like to share this news with my friends.

    out of the front knife

    ReplyDelete