Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Five Knives At the Doorstep Today

A beautiful Wednesday here in Northern California, which called me out to ride my motorcycle. Me and a buddy rode up over the Santa Cruz Mountains to the ocean and back.


Steamer's Lane Santa Cruz
The ride was great fun, and icing on the cake was my knife shipment waiting for me.


My Shipment of Knives
Here are the knives. a couple of SOGs, Ontario RAT, Boker and Kershaw.



SOG Twitch XL with Rosewood Handle
I received another Twitch XL with rosewood handle. I received one just a bit ago, but sold it and I thought to replace it.


Kershaw Knockout Assisted Opening Folder Brown Aluminum Handle
Next up is this Kershaw. It is a limited run of (I believe) 400 pieces. It has a bead blasted finish on the blade, an anodized aluminum handle in brown, and is an assisted opening knife.


Kershaw Knockout
Here is the Kershaw Knockout again. I think it is on the large size, the clip can be repositioned, and made in the USA.


Ontario Knife RAT Model 1 Folding Knife
RAT Model 1 by Ontario Knife. RAT is short for Randall's Adventure Training. This is a manual opening knife, full sized and strong.


Ontario RAT Model 1
Here is the RAT's clip side. The clip can be repositioned to any one of the four ends.



Boker Anti-Grav Folding Knife
This is a nice, light knife. Boker Anti-Grav. The blade is ceramic, and the handle scales are carbon fiber.


Boker Anti-Grav Clip Side Folding Knife
Here is the clip side of this beautiful Boker knife.



SOG Spec-Elite Automatic Knife
Last up is this SOG. It is a fully automatic knife, the silver button shown above releases the blade. This is the Spec-Elite.


SOG Spec-Elite Automatic Knife
Clip side view of the SOG Spec-Elite.













No comments:

Post a Comment