Friday, January 30, 2015

What's This? A New Box of Knives??

I received a box filled with some pretty nice folding knives!


My Box of Knives That Arrived
Yep, here they are. I see SOG, Spyderco and Heckler & Koch. The knife on top is a SOG Twitch XL with a rosewood handle that is a customer request.


SOG Twitch XL Rosewood Handle Folding Knife
Here is a picture of the SOG Twitch. It is a beautiful knife. I prefer wood handles on knives, most people seem to prefer basic black...



SOG Twitch XL 
I got a SOG Twitch XL in black for those that want the black look.


SOG Spec Elite Folder
I also received a SOG Spec Elite. I like the locking mechanism on this knife, it's call SOG Arc-Lock. This knife opens and closes smooth as silk.


Spyderco and Heckle & Koch Folding Knives
The rest of the knives are packed in rather boring boxes so I just took a picture of all of them at once.

I am busy doing close up photos of the knives right now. First up is





No comments:

Post a Comment