Thursday, November 6, 2014

Our Tactical Christmas Stocking are about to Hit our Door!

Our seasonal supply of Tactical Christmas Stockings are about to be delivered!


Black Tactical Christmas Christmas Stocking
Here is the black version.

These Tactical Christmas stockings are designed with a military theme; there are MOLLE straps, carabiners, zippers, velcro, D-rings and all! Just under 18" tall.



Tactical Christmas Stocking, Desert Camo
I have these stockings in four colors. The first picture is the Black Tactical, the picture above is the desert camp, also have olive green and desert tan.


Olive Green Tactical Christmas Stocking
The olive green.


Desert Tan Tactical Christmas Stocking
Finally the desert tan version of the Tactical Christmas stocking.

I will have all of these with me at my mobile sharpening booth, and also as they are easily packed I can ship if desired. Contact me for information.






No comments:

Post a Comment