Sunday, December 29, 2013

Customer Brought a Nice Old Pair of Wiss Scissors to be Sharpened

Today is Sunday, December 29 and I have my mobile knife sharpening business set up at Gene's Fine Foods in Pleasanton, California.


Wiss Scissors
A woman uses these for sewing and wanted them sharpened, which I did. 


Sharpened Wiss Scissors

I decided to take a picture and blog about these scissors -- partly to make sure everybody remembers I sharpen scissors (even nice, old vintage scissors) -- but also to remind everyone that I have a schedule. 

I'm at Gene's every Sunday, as this customer knows -- notice she wrote sharpen (Sunday) on the bag that she used to carry the scissors to remind her I am here every Sunday. 

My schedule is to visit each supermarket each week on the same day each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment