Sunday, April 7, 2013

Camp and Everyday Carry Knives for Sale

I was so impressed with my display of knives that I set out at Gene's Fine Foods in Pleasanton today that I just had to take a picture and put it up on the blog! Now, while I am being a bit 'cheeky' with my choice of words here — I do have a nice spread of knives on display!

Camp and Every Day Carry Knives On Display
Looking at the picture above, the first big knife is a Ontario RD6 sitting on it's black sheath, a SK5 Blackbird in it's sheath, also by Ontario; both of these knives are made in America.

Next row, from the left are three Arno Benard fixed blade knives. Arno Benard knives are made in South Africa, and come with Cape Buffalo leather sheaths with a belt loop. Just to the right of the Bernard knives are two RAT 3 knives by Ontario. The RAT 3 have a hard plastic sheath, the sheath has both a clip and a clamp option that can be used.

Back row from left is a purple Kershaw Scallion folding knife. This knife has assisted opening and has a pocket clip, made in America. Next is a stainless steel Kershaw Zing, assisted opening folder. The third, the little guy, is a stainless steel Spyderco. 

Last two are two S.O.G. knives, a black Aegis Mini and a Slim Jim, both made in America.



No comments:

Post a Comment