Thursday, April 9, 2015

More Knives in the Door

I have received my knives that I recently ordered:


Shipment of Folding Pocket Knives
Here is the box of knives. A rather small box — but filled with some very nice knives.



Kershaw Launch 2 Folding Knife
Here is the Kershaw Launch 2. It is a automatic, aluminum handle and pocket clip. I photographed these knives outside on an old, weather-beat formerly blue bench. I like how the texture and the lighting works with these shots.



SOG-TAC Automatic Knife
SOG-TAC automatic. The old workhorse, I have had this model knife a handful of times. A good, solid knife.


Emerson CQC-6K Wave Knife
This knife has the Emerson 'Wave' feature, the Wave allows one to pull the (manual opening) knife out of the pocket opened.



Piranha Fingerling
Piranha Fingerling. Piranha knives are all American made, and all are attractively priced, all are automatic knives.




Piranha X Automatic Knife
The last knife is another Piranha. This is the Piranha X.






No comments:

Post a Comment