Wednesday, November 27, 2013

More Folding Knives Have Just Entered the Building

I have received a box of knives.


Ontario Old Hickory Carbon Steel Knives, Ontario RAT Model 1, Tactical Stocking
I have a set of Old Hickory carbon steel knives, two Boker knives, some 'tactical Christmas stockings,' and some other odd bits here.

I will open up and have them with me on my next sharpening stop — stay tuned!



'Tactical' Styled Christmas Stocking


Here is a photo of a 'Tactical' stocking. I have six in for the holidays! These Christmas stockings have military or tactical styling touches: MOLLE straps, buckles, industrial grade zippers, military style carrying handle!






Ontario Knife Randall RAT Model 1

Also received one Ontario Knife Randall Knife RAT Folder, Model 1. The Randall RAT knife is a fairly large, fills the hand knife. This knife feels well built and smooth opening.

Once I finish eating all the turkey and pumpkin pie I will post up the two other knives. Both are Bokers, both slim every day carry size, one has a nice vintage looking G10 handle, the other has a damascus blade.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment